JT had a lot of fun at Kangaroo Zoo ha!
Mike enjoys some of the treats we picked up at the chinese store...yumm
Mike and I had some fun w the camera...
Cousins Mason and Adam nicknames...Macy and Pumper...
My photography is still in a learning stage, I will be taking a class this fall and hope to learn to use all the features on my camera, until then either Isaac or Dan come to the rescue to help me with different settings. I am currently reading "Beautiful Boy" and "Tweaker". JT and his band "Arcadia Green", played their first show at the Avalon Theater, it was a nice expercience for the boys. JT is currently reading the Everworld Series, I belive he is in number 5, he also has a job at Pier 49 Pizza.
Mike is reading "Firestarter" the whole series and he enjoys it very much. He also likes to play on his Nintendo DS.
JT and I have been holding our own personal "Independent Film Fest" at home. We LOVE the Murray Library, their collection of DVD rivals a Blocksbuster store.






No comments:
Post a Comment