Monday, July 14, 2008

Before I leave...THESE are the beautiful flowers Bobby sent me while I was in Chicago. When I checked into the hotel, the receptionist tells me "Oh....can you wait here for a min?" I said sure and she comes out with these AMAZING flowers, I am thinking "WOW PFIZER sure goes all out when hosting their shing dings"....Go upstairs to my room, open card on flowers and PLOP! to my surprise it was Bobby who sent them...drool... :)
I came back on Sunday around 1:30 and by 4:30 I was sitting on Ty's backyard, admiring his very customized vegetable garden and a meal he prepared for us ( Dan, Bob, Rob and I)
Ty showed us the fantastic and funny Soma radio station online and he played around with the different "moods" you can pick. Oh yes, the meal was so delicious, meat, meat YUMM!
this is the Hancock Tower...People were out on the streets, kids and all until very late, lots of music and artsy displays to see
At the pier they were holding some sort of Artsy Festival, they had these dancers hanging off a crane type apparatus doing all sorts of acrobatic maneuvers.
So I just came back from Chicago, what a beautiful city with so much to do and see. I was there for work but got to exploere the city and did not bring my good camera :( I really miss living in a big city, I know traffic and all it just feels like home to me.
On Sat night AnnClaire, Kim and I walked around downtown for about 3 hrs exploring the surroundings and ran into all sorts of street performers. People were friendly and helpful, the food was fantastic and so were the accomodations.
Anyway, its Monday and reality hits...back to work and good old Salt Lake.

No comments: