This is Bob the love of my life :)
We watched most of the Olympics at Danny's. IT was intense and very inspiring. What will we do now that they are over? Oh the US open..but it will not be quite the same.
Cam and Melissa are hosting dinner every 2 weeks at their home. I made some Empanadas Chilenas for it in little squares and they turned out quite all right.
Mom makes this delicious vinagrette for the lemon cucumbers...yumm
August is almost gone, to summarize the month lets just say we are too spoiled and have way too many dinner parties with friends and family. Just the way we like it.
August is almost gone, to summarize the month lets just say we are too spoiled and have way too many dinner parties with friends and family. Just the way we like it. Bob has taken me to so many new restaurants I feel I should be contributing editor to some fancy gourmet magazine. Among the favorite outings, some restaurants that I would highly recommend are:
Oasis Cafe, the breakfast brunch is to die for and the chai is the best I have had in SLC. The bookstore inside the restaurant ( The Golden Braid) has a very peaceful air about it, with a magnificent fish pond that I wanted to steal and set up at my house.
The Market St Grill, I had been there before but never for breakfast. The Omelettes and jams are succulent, it is the perfect way to start a weekend.
Martine's Now, this is a really nice Tapas restaurant, I hear the chef is from Spain, the place is very romantic and the dishes are presented in a very artistic manner. We had a side of Tapas, then had a hard time deciding what to order for dinner, this place is perfect for a candle lit dinner.
Before I forget here is a recommendation if you are into Reflexology. Bob has been seeing this lady for treatments and I had an appointment 2 weeks ago. I knew next to nothing about reflexology but decided to try it based on Bob's interesting review. Well, let me tell you, it was one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done. My therapist is Julie Behling her number is 850-294-9683. She is FANTASTIC, if you want to check her out without a full appointment, catch her at the Farmer's Market in SLC. She does 15 min sessions there on Saturdays.
This has sure been an unforgettable summer. Now we are going back to school and hopefully a very fulfilling end of the year.

1 comment:
Tatiana! It was so good to hear from you. I am doing it from my house in Provo. It's been a lot of work, but it has been fun! I get to see Bianca every once in a while. It seems like things are going good for you!!
Post a Comment